Earlier i shared some of the Amla benefits, in the same series i am going to share the advantages of having Radish/ Mooli.
Radish is a lesser liked root plant by many but it tastes great if made the right way, u can make parathas of it or even A Mooli Kadhi tastes awesome but i simply love it to eat raw especially the tiny red ones are my favourite, even radish in Salads tastes great!!
Some of the Many Benefits of Radish
1. Radish helps in scanty or burning urinary problems
2. It’s a great way to keep your liver strong n keep diseases like jaundice at bay
3. It helps relieve constipation thereby keeping you healthy as constipation is the main reason for so many health problems
4. Keeps your skin n hair healthy n glowing
5. Diabetics can n should have a lot of Radish as it helps in lowering the blood sugar levels
6. It helps in lowering the blood pressure
7. Helps immensely to people suffering from haemmorids/piles as it reduces the swelling
8. It helps in weight loss n boosts metabolism
9. It helps in the proper functioning of the respiratory tract keeping allergies, common cold, cough, asthma away
10. Radish helps in lowering the water retention problem mainly faced by women
So here are some of the benefits of Radish that i have shared with you, do share it with others so that we all need fewer medicines n keep ourselves Healthy n Kicking!!
This is just a general article about Radish so please check with a Medical authority if you have any ailments!!